A Very Pleasant Cruise

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
Great excursions and a beautiful beach stop make this a very nice cruise. The ships daily entertainment is also not bad. An onboard casino, live music everywhere and lots of people watching! My experience with the kids club however left a little to be desired. I'll not go into detail, but it was not good! My child was treated fine. Don't get me wrong, but a situation came up with the staff and myself that could have been handled differently. I was very put off.

Except for the Kid's club.

Pros: Beautiful surroundings, great staff, very comfortable!

Cons: My experience with the Kids Club

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!