VACATION OF A LIFETIME

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
WE RECCENTLY SAILED ON THE CARNIVAL DESTINY FOR A VALENTINES CRUISE THAT MY HUSBAND DID FOR ME. IT WAS A VACATION OF A LIFETIME. WE HAD THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME. THE STAFF WAS AWESOME DOWN TO EARTH AND SO KIND AND VERY HELPFUL. ALWAYS SMILING.THE CABIN WAS VERY COMFORTABLE.THE FOOD WAS AWESOME.I BROUGHT MY PILLOW FROM HOME DIDN'T EVEN NEED THE BED WAS SO COMFORTABLE THE PILLOWS WERE JUST LIKE HOME. THE CLEANLINESS OF THE SHIP WAS A PERFECT 10. I FELT LIKE AND WAS TREATED LIKE A QUEEN. YES WE ARE GOING TO BOOK AGAIN WITH CARNIVAL. I WOULD RECOMMEND CARNIVAL TO EVERYONE I COME IN CONTACT WITH. THE SHOWS WERE VERY GOOD EVERYTHING WAS JUST IN EXCELLENT TASTE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A WEEK THAT I WILL NEVER FOTGET.

LIKED THE VARIATION OF MENUS TO CHOOSE FROM

Don't Miss: DANBURY FALLS

Pros: THE RELAXATION., VARIATIONS OF THINGS TO DO

Cons: NOTHING

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!