Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise

Sail Date: December 20, 2008

This was my first cruise and it was an awesome experience. My son had a blast with the teen club, Olga Colon was awesome! I enjoyed all accomodations and the staff was real friendly.
I thought it was neat that the staff were people from all over the world. However, in the same notion, I felt that many of the staff were pretty quiet, maybe sort of scared of us. A little more communication and exceeding the expectation of having an outgoing personality. The cruise director was awesome! The karoke guy Ashley, was awesome.

Also, maybe more activities like relays, contest, pagents, games, bingo is ok... but we already have too much bingo centers in the United States. Maybe a scavenger hunt etc.

Thank you for the wonderful experience.

Roxana Huete

Pros: All accommodations

Cons: needed more activities, like relays, contests, pagents etc...

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!