Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise

Sail Date: October 25, 2008

We had a great time,

Other than one obersvation about the Spa pricing, I did not observe it very busy, if you would lower your pricing so the average person can aford some pampering it would increase overall profit.

Example, a full body massage was priced at aout $160.00 for one hour. I get the same massage here at home for $70, and you have to book it a couple days in advance, you can never get in the same day. I called the spa on the ship and they had several opening with in a couple of hours of calling. What does that say about the quanity of business you are doing??????

Pros: Friendly Staff and Good Food

Cons: too much hype on trying to sell you stuff, over priced beverages

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

The staff was outstanding, The Matradee of the Galixy Dinning room even got my wife a recipe for one of the dishes she really enjoyed, even though it was to feed 700 people. But what the heck I guess I will make a lot of the dish.
Not enough acitivities to do during sea days, need more comedy shows, better live music., more choices of night life, ie. country music, rock music
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
the shore excursion was a blast, but the shops were to pushy and over priced, they wouldn't leave you alone. Too touristy
Don't Miss: Tranopy was execelent
George Town, Grand Cayman
Much friendlier people and not as pushy, too bad it rained