Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

fabulous time & experience

Sail Date: July 20, 2008

My family and I enjoyed the services, friendliness and the multi culture staff of Destiny. The ship was clean at all time, arrivals and departures were on time and there was always something for us to do on the ship, dancing, casino, plays, comedy, etc.

Pros: availability and varity of everything

Cons: original boarding - too long

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

My only disappointment was that my daughter age 14 and other kids around her age did not enjoy their age group activities, and therefore did not participated. Instead they just hanged out together.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Shopping - jewelry
Castries, St. Lucia
beautiful beaches and natives
St. John's, Antigua
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Bridgetown, Barbados
Dominica
taking a tour covers everything