fabulous time & experience

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 20, 2008
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
My family and I enjoyed the services, friendliness and the multi culture staff of Destiny. The ship was clean at all time, arrivals and departures were on time and there was always something for us to do on the ship, dancing, casino, plays, comedy, etc.

My only disappointment was that my daughter age 14 and other kids around her age did not enjoy their age group activities, and therefore did not participated. Instead they just hanged out together.

taking a tour covers everything
beautiful beaches and natives
Shopping - jewelry

Pros: availability and varity of everything

Cons: original boarding - too long

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!