Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Don't Be Fooled

Sail Date: August 01, 2007

Room Type: Suite

This ship was so dirty, so poorly maintained and provided such poor value, I'd suggest that you look to a different cruise line entirely. I've sailed other lines and I would NEVER take another Carnival cruise again. That's is, unless you're into seeing more jail-house tattoos and people of the lowest etiquitte standards outside of a jail-house that one can imagine.
Carnival is obviously the Greyhound bus line of the seas, aka, as close to floating garbage scow as you can get in the industry.
Forget it - go elsewhere {Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Princess, etc}, but, I repeast, AVOID Carnival - unless you're into the work-release / on probation classes.
Those who rate this anything but the worst simply don't know any difference. This is the bottom of the cruise barrel - the end.

Pros: It didn't sink

Cons: Perhaps that it didn't sink

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.