Cruis wasn't what i expected

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 08, 2007
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
We recently sailed on the Carnival Destiny for the first time, I must say i wasn't impressed. After booking our cruise, we read about the ship and had feed back from previous guess on Destiny. It wasn't positive feedback. Foods in buffet area wasn't that great. I ate must lunches at Happy Valley. However Dinner in the dinning room was excellent.

Balcony was very small, no refridgerator in our stateroom. Ship ride was a bit rough.

Night shows were OK, not of the best. Checkout was very slow.

Staffs were wonderful. I would highly recommend booking vacation with BJ's Vacation, but don't think i will sail again with Carnival.

Regards

Dining room service was excellent

Ok

Staffs were excellent

Elevator areas on Floor 8 always smells awful

I swear my comforters/beddings were dirty. Wasn't white white, had yellowish stains on it.
Not too much to see
Great island, but very expensive
Not too much to see
Beautiful island, highly recommend
Great Island

Pros: Entertainment by the Dining room staff

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? No.