Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Cruis wasn't what i expected

Sail Date: July 08, 2007

We recently sailed on the Carnival Destiny for the first time, I must say i wasn't impressed. After booking our cruise, we read about the ship and had feed back from previous guess on Destiny. It wasn't positive feedback. Foods in buffet area wasn't that great. I ate must lunches at Happy Valley. However Dinner in the dinning room was excellent.

Balcony was very small, no refridgerator in our stateroom. Ship ride was a bit rough.

Night shows were OK, not of the best. Checkout was very slow.

Staffs were wonderful. I would highly recommend booking vacation with BJ's Vacation, but don't think i will sail again with Carnival.

Regards

Pros: Entertainment by the Dining room staff

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.

I swear my comforters/beddings were dirty. Wasn't white white, had yellowish stains on it.
Elevator areas on Floor 8 always smells awful
Dining room service was excellent
Ok
Staffs were excellent
Bridgetown, Barbados
Great island, but very expensive
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas