Carnival Conquest April 30-May 8, 2016

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

8 Night Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 30, 2016
Ship: Carnival Conquest

Overall, this cruise, my 5th overall and my 4th on Carnival was awesome! The only comments (not complaints) I have are regarding the main dining room (MDR); some of the staff appeared to be a bit disorganized. Maybe it was due to inexperienced waiters, I'm not sure. Please don't think I'm saying the service was bad because it most definitely was NOT, just a bit slow. It honestly didn't bother me because I was on vacation.

MDR was a bit disorganized.

I have no issues whatsoever with inside cabins.