Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Perfect sailing all the way

Sail Date: April 02, 2016

The boarding process was very well done.  The lunch at the lido was wonderful.  Our cabin was ready quickly and was very clean.  The steward was very friendly and efficient.  He took care of all our special needs with a big smile.  The stops were entertaining and the food was very good.  I particularly enjoyed the lectures given by Josh, the cruise director.  It made me feel that I was at a Holland America Ship, which I do enjoy as well.  The entertainment in general was good and the debarkation was extremely smooth.

The steward was one of the friendliest and happiest guys. It was truly a pleasure to deal with him.

Visit the little Seafood Restaurant on the second floor of the Lido. The Bouillabaisse was super delicious. The ceviche and seafood fritters were excellent. Plus, very few people go there, so it's quiet and with a nice view.