Cabin was not comfortable. It was too small

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

6 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 27, 2016
Ship: Carnival Conquest

I had a wonderful time on the ship as well as 2 of the 3 islands. When we got to the private island i was not pleased and well as not being pleased with my room. I think it was too small foe 2 adults. Ive had family members staying on the floor as me and they're room was much bigger and it was 3 of them. Besides that my experience on the conquest was good. I also cruised on the sensation back in 2012 it it was amazing. Didnt have any complaints what so ever

TOO SMALL!!!!