Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Sail Date: January 31, 2016

My wife and I took her parents on this cruise.  We have been cruising since we got married in 1985.  We have cruised at least once a year and quite a few years we cruised twice a year.  Mostly with Carnival.  Why they don't recognize that, I'm not sure.  Not really that important but I am curious about it.  In fact, we are leaving on another one out of Tampa in just a few days.

The service was outstanding as usual from the cabin stewart to the waiters in the dining room.  We had a table issue and the maitre'd got us to sit together after the first night, also above and beyond because it wasn't carnivals fault but our travel agent's fault.  The cruise director was one of the best we've had.  Very interactive with the passengers.   Just a fun person and he really acted like he enjoyed his job.  You can tell when someone likes what they do and he definitely does.

I own my own business and I appreciate when people tell me what's good about what we do.  In 38 years of owning my business I have had less than 3 complaints.  I have 11 employees and I stress good service.  My wife and I appreciate your employees and their work ethic, generosity, kindness and eagerness to please.  Thank you so much for a great time.

We would rather have an ouside room but as many cruises as we go on, we just can't afford it. The cabin was always clean and plenty of room.
Entertainment Cruise director Josh (big sexy) was engaging and looked like he enjoyed his job. Rare!
waiters were awesome, all 3. also cabin steward was awesome as well