So Disappointed

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 17, 2016
Ship: Carnival Conquest

Overall I would give the carnival conquest cruise line a 2 out of 10. The food was cold every day. staff through out the ship were not friendly. Services was very bad couldn't get a drink anywhere. Entertainment was ok but not that good. Out to sea for a day and there was absolutely nothing to do. Pool was closed because they were working on the stairs. I would not recommended anyone to go on carnival cruise line. I have gone on quite a few cruises and this one had to be the worst. It was my first and last time going on carnival. To top it off they charge myself and the person I was travelling with $75.00 each for gratuity and we got no services on the ship.Soooo disappointed.