Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Very Disappointed!! Can't say it was terrible cause we did enjoy ourselves

Sail Date: December 06, 2015

Very Disappointed!! The Wait staff very friendly, however it took way to long to eat dinner! We purchased the beverage package and it was nice no bill at the end!! But they made us pay for the drink package on the day we debarked there was no place to get a drink or a soda all the bars were closed.

I wanted to ordered a beer and a soda one day after the pool to take to my cabin! I had to wait 5min before I could get a soda.

The a/c in our cabin was broke they tried to fix it they gave us a fan! My son a a/c guy looked at the blower moter was broke! We asked for a new cabin couldn't get one b/c they were sold out! Then they tried to tell me that carnival standards for cabin temp. Is 72-74 well guess what are cabin was at 74 degrees! However after hot showers and blow dryer going that raised the temp! All we had was a fan and one outlet so if you needed to charge phone ect. Had to unplug the fan. Carnival  gave us 10 percent disc. On next cruise they can shove it!! I will spend extra bucks for a better ship and different cruise line!!

Embarkation and Disembarkation We got faster to the fun!! Well worth it!! Just to bypass the Kaios
Ship Quality Ship was clean!! Beds were comfy! It's in need of maintance