Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Conquest Review

Sail Date: December 12, 2015

The cruise was great and our Stewart  (room6 254) and the rest of the crew were fantastic. The only issue that we had was with the cigarette smoke in the common areas. My husband and I have respiratory issues...we were unable to visit the Comedy Club area because the smoke was so strong from the casino. By the time we were on the last day at sea, we could hardly sit on the lobby floor or up on the 5th floor outside of the Funshops. The smell just drifted all over. My husband lost a half lung to cancer and I have asthma. Both of us became sick because of this. Its sad that smokers can smoke and permeate the areas which limits non-smokers from the very same areas that they have paid to enjoy. We don't remember the smoke ventilation being as bad when we enjoyed the Freedom in Nov 2013. One of your staff members told us that Carnival was looking into isolating smoking areas further. We hope so. We would love to return and enjoy another Carnival cruise but are very concerned over what happened with the air quality. Thank you for your time.

Cabin / Stateroom We traveled with the couple in 6258 and were in cabin 6254 next to with Dawn & David Prince. We are Evelyn Crespo-Almond and Jerry Almond. The cabin was great, comfortable and our Stewart team were FANTASTIC and made us feel very special. My towel characters were fabulous.