Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Could have been better

Sail Date: December 06, 2015

This is our 7th Carnival cruise since 2007 on a Carnival ship. This was our first December cruise and the ship was decorated and looked wonderful. We arrived at the terminal at about 11 and commenced to wait for hours seems computer problems in the cue that I was in was the issue, but instead of having us go to another line they just let us wait (poor Job Carnival) then once through the checking we had to wait to board (I suspect this is new never had to wait before). I have been let down with what seems to be Carnivals perpetual cost cutting. The entertainment seems to be the same like on the last 2 Carnival ships. I was shocked when Carnival stopped putting chocolate out on the pillows at night and now on trip they stopped using table clothes in the dinning room we only had table clothes out once the whole trip. I lost water pressure in the room one morning while taking a shower reported it to guest services and steward; it seems they were doing something with the tanks (really? in the morning when everyone is using the shower). The food was fine in most locations, but I felt that the Lido buffet was good. The staff was polite and courteous. The condition of the ship was fair. The cleanliness was good.

the decor is dated carpet needs to be replace not enough electrical outlets.
I hate to have to wait