Too many days at sea. Beautiful islands

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

8 Night Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 28, 2015
Ship: Carnival Conquest
Cabin Type: Suite

I have to say that Aruba and Curacao were just beautiful. They are very Dutch and very colorful. I would've wanted maybe one or two more islands. Although I appreciate a fun day at sea here and there, by the fourth Fun Day at sea it was really no fun. Otherwise the staff was great and the Carnival Conquest was actually a beautiful boat with paintings as its theme. I would recommend it especially if you want the Fun Days for sun tanning and relaxing. Grand Turk is a "beach" island with a lighthouse. If that is your thing you will enjoy it as well.