Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful Vavcation... Carnival Cruise Line

Sail Date: November 22, 2015

We and my friend and family had a wonderful time and far as the cruise ... I would love to take a cruise soon again....We left Fort Lauderdale , Fl and was on way with the curise and it was so much fun and the trip and would love to stay on it for a while... But it is time for work again and then make planes to take a trip again in 2016 ...This is my 2nd time on Carnival Criuse Line....The people that work on the curise line are very sweet and kind always with a big smile.....Stanley

The cabin was very lovely and so clean...The people that keft my cabin clean was very nice and remember out name from the start and that was very cool...He always ask if we need anything the whole trip we was on.. That's was very nice to know that the people work on the cruise line was so kind and sweet....