8 night eastern caribbean cruise

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 05, 2015
Ship: Carnival Conquest

This was one of the best vacations I have ever taken.  Jace was an absolutely wonderful cruise director and all of the staff impressed me extremely.  I am amazed how each one dedicated to my husband and me remembered not just our names but also any special requests that we made. The food was fantastic and the shows were very enjoyable.  I was impressed at how often attention was given to our cabin throughout the days.  The only thing I was disappointed about was that the soda we packed in our bags was removed before the bags were brought to our cabin.  It doesn't make sense to me that it was removed but would have been okay to have if we carried it on in our arms. I really enjoyed the adult pool and hot tubs also.  We had a great time participating in most of the Trivia contests - especially the one in the lobby at night. The process of boarding and exiting the ship was also very smooth.  I can't wait to book another cruise soon.

I would have liked to have been able to see the area that the crew stays in and had a tour of the ship. I also think every person should get a "piece of ship" souvenir.