Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival cruise nightmare

Sail Date: September 05, 2015

when we board the carnival conquest ship we were given ID cards that showed this was our first cruise with carnival which wasn't true. They would not change it. When we arrived in our cabin 8307, the toilet would not flush and the room was hot. I discussed this with customer service for 4 days before the toilet would flush. The air conditioner was never fixed in our room and we were given a fan on the 6th day. On the seventh day when we went ashore and came back and could not go into room for 4 hours due to sewer gas. After the third day of toilet problems I asked to speak to the housing manager to get my room changed and was told it was impossible to see him. I asked to speak to the capitan and was told he didn't have time to talk to me about my problem. I was important enough to talk to him. The conquest is an old ship and when it rains water enters several floors. A sewage line from the ninth floor was draining into the hall of the 8th deck. When we were in port at st Thomas another carnival ship was in port with a engine room fire.

This is a very bad carnival cruise ship. Very old and needs repairs. Employees in customer service very rude except for one supervisor that finally got toilet to flush. Toilets were bad in several cabins on the eight floor. Could not talk to any of the responsible people on the daily bulletin