My 40th Birthday Cruise

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 26, 2015
Ship: Carnival Conquest
The cruise was marvlous.The Boat was vry clean.The staff every where was extremely friendly always welcoming and smiling. Always trying to make the guest happy. The live Band Vibes Nation offered excellent musical entertainment I thoroughly enjoyed them.The food was excellent.The enetertainment teams at time was a little corny and out dated with the constant line dancing routines but I get it. I had a wonderful overall experience the ports were great.Only sad part was due to Hurricane Joaquin we cancelled our port to Grand Turk I was so looking forward to b/c Ive never been but I understand Captain had to do what was,best.I have no complaints.Thank you I had a ball!!!!