Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Never Again

Sail Date: August 02, 2015

Cabin: R428

Very disappointed ! The ship was dated, furniture dated and worn. The stateroom smelled like mildew, the room was dusty I had to actually dust with a towel! The shower was clogged I had to call maintenance to fix it. I expected to see roaches at any time but I did not. The ship smelled like cigarette smoke in all the common areas on the deck with the casino. People smoking everywhere including all the clubs! The food was terrible it seems very little thought was put into the menu. The burgers, pizza and ice cream, Mexican and sandwich station is what we lived off of for the 8 days!  The ports was nice however there was a robbery/ murder in St Maarteen that resulted in most people heading backi to the ship!! I did enjoy the diversity of the ship and the entertainment however because of school vacations kids was everywhere! Needless to say a lack of supervision and guidance. Will we do it again!! Not even if it's free !!!!!!

Dusty room, shower clogged !