Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Cruise was ok.

Sail Date: June 29, 2015

I found that the overall experiences were adequate. The ship was clean. The service was good. The food was ok. However luggage was lost till the next day and they had to do a room to room search, thru a flyer to find my piece of luggage. And it would have been nice to be compensated for something. Also I received 2 bottles of water, a gold pin, a free drink because I am a VIP and it was delivered to the cabin next door. They were nice enough to see if those things belonged to me. Not enough sea time entertainment and not enough danceable music for the serious dancers. No Captains night really or a big show. Now I am saying this because it was a 5 day cruise. I did expect a little more activity  than what there was. I will be traveling with my sister in Aug. for a 3 day cruise. I hope it will be better that this one.

Thank you for your time...Sincerely..Karren Walter

very friendly
Not enough
Children's Programs N/A
Need more at sea
Very clean
The worst! It took 1 1/2 hour to broad.
Our cabin was always clean and our cabin person was great! Always cheerful!

1 Comment