Conquest Cruise

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 18, 2015
Ship: Carnival Conquest

First off let me say I love cruises but the conquest was not doing it for me the itinerary was not good at all I have done everything on my previous 3 cruises. I talked to one of the people and she said the cruise director just took over 3weeks ago and was making changes. As I said I been on other cruises and this is the first one where there was nothing to eat after 10 pm except pizza or ice cream this was unacceptable, the shows was ok but could have been much better. The cruise was slow it was not like any other carnival cruises I have been on. I think carnival need to change the itinerary every year or 2 to make it more interesting and have like a midnight buffet.

Need more food after hours not just pizza

Not good at all