Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: May 18, 2015

Travel, events, food, what's not to like? the crew was very helpful and very friendly and there is something to do for everyone young and old. we went to Jamaica and the Grand Cayman Islands.both locations were excellent however if it going to came in you should plan your excursions ahead of time.if you like adventure, trying new things, and being away from the stress of life then this cruise is for you.
the ship is large and impressive. a feat of engineering
not everything tasted the best but there was a good variety and plenty of food
if the staff of other companies were as great as this one then maybe we wouldn't need to go on a cruise for vacation
I personally thought that there could have been some better entertainment. Although part of the reason for me is that I don't drink or gamble.
I don't personally have children but I saw plenty of kids enjoying their time on board
there was so much to do I didn't even do it all
there was plenty to do at our destination, the only problem was not having enough time to do it all
nice and cozy in full view of the ocean. maybe a little small but not too shabby
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
the locals are ready to greet you and take you anywhere as long as you have to cash
George Town, Grand Cayman
they don't have a proper port so you have to take a ferry from the ship to land. It was kind of cool but also time consuming, be prepared

I would recommend calling your bank and your phone company before leaving the country. Sometimes your phone company will give you a reduced roaming rate if you let them know, and the bank might block your transactions if you don't tell them you're traveling