Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great trip!

Sail Date: November 01, 2014

This was our first time to cruise. While I'm not sure cruising is for me\, the boat was a lot of fun! The shows were wonderful\, Rock of Ages in particular. We really liked the comedy shows as well. Theres a guy's burger\, taco bar\, and homemade pizzas that really were wonderful when you get tired of \"buffet food\".
The pools were small\, but I did like that they have an adult only area. 4 ports is a lot to do and we were pretty tired\, but I really enjoyed visiting so many different places.

Pros: The Shows

Cons: Rough Seas

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

Looked newly remodeled and well decorated
Buffet food was often cold to luke warm. I got really tired of the food. Thank goodness for Guys Burgers and 24 hour pizza!
Staff was wonderful and always very friendly and engaged
Wonderful entertainment options