Great trip!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Conquest
This was our first time to cruise. While I'm not sure cruising is for me\, the boat was a lot of fun! The shows were wonderful\, Rock of Ages in particular. We really liked the comedy shows as well. Theres a guy's burger\, taco bar\, and homemade pizzas that really were wonderful when you get tired of \"buffet food\".
The pools were small\, but I did like that they have an adult only area. 4 ports is a lot to do and we were pretty tired\, but I really enjoyed visiting so many different places.

Buffet food was often cold to luke warm. I got really tired of the food. Thank goodness for Guys Burgers and 24 hour pizza!

Wonderful entertainment options

Staff was wonderful and always very friendly and engaged

Looked newly remodeled and well decorated

Pros: The Shows

Cons: Rough Seas

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!