Carnival Conquest

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Conquest
My first time cruising and I was blown away by the fact that all of these things were ON A BOAT. Entertainment\, delicious food\, casino\, all of these incredible amenities were on a boat. I had to remind myself at times.

Food was incredible\, service not the best. It was evident that the staff were not trained in catering or waiting tables.

Wow\, just wow. There were absolutely incredible performers and I was blown away that I was on a boat.

Pros: Entertainment\, staff\, food\, cleanlines

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!