Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

1st Cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2014

This cruise was a great experience. My husband and I enjoyed spending time together and conversing with other people on the ship. I wasn't to thrilled about the buffet\, I prefer more American options but Guys Burgers was awesome. The staff is what makes your experience delightful. I really enjoyed my time at Renoir. The best section was definitely with Orlando\, Erwin and Yatish. Awesome times!! The shows and excursions were good. Overall this ship was a great experience but I would like to experience a bigger cruise ship with more entertainment options.

Pros: The staff\, Guys Burgers\, the cleaniliness of the ship and the ports.

Cons: The buffet and the entertainment options.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!