Not so great

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Conquest
Ship was alright only. Have been on other lines where the ship was elegant. The main floor was not elegant in the least bit\, usually I am overwhelmed by the beauty\, not so on the Carnival Conquest.

First night in the dining area I had to complain to the matre'd because I felt like I was in a cafeteria. Where we were seated I would look to my right and see a big exit sign with an arrow! Requested a new seat and the next night we had a proper table within the dinning room. Food was good\, no complaints\, but not excellent.

Very very limited! It seemed like to children in the Carnival Camp had quite a bit of fun\, wish I could have joined them.

As stated above the children went to a Carnival Camp and it appeared they were enjoying themselves.

No problems in this area\, but of course no particular person went above and beyond for this passenger.

Appeared clean and as I wrote previously the dcor was not exquisite as other lines. Nothing spectacular.

My stateroom was good due to having a balcony. Without the balcony I would have felt confined.

Pros: Balcony for our room

Cons: Limited day/evening activities

Recommends Carnival Conquest? No.