It was nice

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: August 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Conquest
I enjoyed the cruise. The staff were delightful! The food was amazing and overall it was a plesant voyage. The selection of beer was not one of my favorite things. There were only two decent beers to choose from in my opinion. I did purchase the cheers! Program which saved me hundreds of dollars in alcohol. I recommend that to anyone. I was caught in a tropical depression the entire voyage. It rained nearly every day. Still\, we made every port and it was impressive! I don't recommend going on this cruise until after hurricane season ;-) I also disliked the non-stop sales pitches for jewelry\, watches and cologne. Also\, be prepared to spend at least $100 per person on each excursion. It's quite steep. I did not go on any excursion\, and I still had an awesome time!

Pros: Excellent food! Superb hamburgers and I rarely eat hamburgers

Cons: I disliked the obvious sales and solicitations to purchase darn near everything. It was a bit much. Also\, the average price for excursions was $100. It's not cheap.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!