Amazing Customer Service!!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: September 01, 2013
I had a balcony suite by myself. I had 4 kids that had rooms on lower decks. We had a wonderful time!

the only food that was good was the cheese burgers and had one good filet. pizza was horrible and only food we could get at night.

Everyone was wonderful!

I was in 9206. steward name Yevhen~Eugene!!! He was flat out amazing....gave him a tip and he should get a Raise for sure. My kids even said he was better than theirs...He treated each room guest as if they were his ONLY guest and made us all feel very special. He is amazing and an asset to your company.

Pros: my Steward!!! and assistant MADE my trip experience wonderful!!

Cons: the casino was a JOKE...did not even pay enough to play awhile.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!