New Year's Eve Cruise

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2013
Carnival Conquest was a really nice ship. This was my five time cruising and the best. Customer service is very helpful\, nice excursions\, portrait pictures are so beautiful\, but so expensive\, but you will buy for sure...be ready.

Fresh fruit every day

I did not like the music on New Year Eve\, I would like more variety of evening shows in the main theatre.

Awesome staff

Even though we were on Riviera\, 1st floor was not noisy. Decent size for an stateroom. Overall\, I liked.

Pros: Everything

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!