Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Many fun aspects, a few small issues.

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

The ship is very nice. In decent shape\, lots of room\, good views. Good excursions.

Pros: The crew was mostly very helpful. Circle C was

Cons: The food was not great. Breakfast was an A\, lunch a solid B . DInner C- is being generous

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

By the second to the last day all the windows are covered with finger prints of little kids. Apparently they don't clean them until the next set of guests so your view is grimy. Virtually no handicapped stalls.
Ice tea\, lemonade\, hot chocolate and coffee are free. If you want to buy unlimited alcohol you have to buy it for everyone in your cabin\, which is ridiculous\, so we didn't do it. I don't even drink! Also they only have flip top bottles of beer so if you buy a bucket of 4 beers they want you to pay every time they open one for you. I was so offended by that I didn't even tip after hubby's 2nd one. It felt like extortion. Main dining was not good. Same food as buffet. Night time meals are low budget buffet. Meat was barely hot. I worried about food poisoning from sub standard temperatures. Breakfasts and lunches were hot and good. Decent pizza and great deli. Kids loved hamburgers - really good fries.
Ours was nice and clean. Decent steward. Good free room service.
I wanted to book another cruise. The salesman was so not interested in selling me a cruise I just gave up on him.
Fun entertainment. Good comedians- fun game shows.
Nice circle c club - could be open more hours especially at the beginning so kids can meet.