Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

cruise with my daughter

Sail Date: March 01, 2015

Happy This cruise was for a restful get away. We enjoyed our ship time very much. We did not get off the ship when in port because my daughter was not able. The shows were really good and the Cruise Director is great. Our Cabin Steward was wonderful. Our dining room wait staff was very good, our Head Waiter was absolutely the best!

The only downside to this cruise was the food. What we had was very good, but it would certainly have been appreciated if there were cookies or some light snacks to have with tea or coffee late at night.  The only thing to eat late at night was pizza!  The " chocolate extravaganza" was pretty sad.   I have been cruising since the days of the "midnight buffets" and the "gala buffet" which was so exquisite people took pictures of the food and ice carvings. I understand cutbacks are necessary in this economy, but each cruise I take seems to have more cuts to the food.     Cruising is more than just DRINKING and GAMBLING.

Ship was very clean most of the time, but many empty drink glasses were left laying around hallways and near elevators. I noticed some minor damages in some elevators that seemed like the same ones that were there on my last cruise on this ship.
Dining food was very good, but lack of light snacks late at night was very disappointing. Pizza does not go with tea or coffee late at night.
My cabin steward and dining room head waiter were wonderful. All the employees I passed in the hallways, casino, and ding areas of the ship were very friendly.
The shows were very good and the cruise director was great.
I did not get off the ship this time, but I have been to these ports in the past and they were very good.
My cabin steward was wonderful. The cabin was very clean and the beds were very comfortable.