Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was ok

Sail Date: March 01, 2015

The embarking and debarking processes are crazy.  I felt like cattle most of the time.  Lots of lines to wait on.  The room was very nice - balcony is the way to go.   The staff was amazing - all very nice!  The food in the dining room was delicious - the rest of the food was ok.   The $$ on board is nuts - alcohol very expensive.  I was told I had an on board credit which I never got credit for.  That stunk !!!

The hidden costs are not fun - the internet stinks!

They should explain where things are on the boat and how stuff works for first time cruisers - we were a little confused and just sort of roamed around for a few days.

More time at the port might be nice - could only do one thing see one site with the time you have.