A nice trip

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Conquest
One of our best cruise experiences!
by A Cruiser from St. Louis
Destination: Caribbean - Western
Sailing date: 2012-12-23 to 30

Pros: The staff was very friendly. The food was wonderful.
Cons: The entertainments were in low-quality. All performances were done by eight British only who knew pop songs and \"modern\" dances only. I would have liked to see some performances on classic music and high-quality dances. It would have been nice to have some eastern elements in the performances.

I am not a racist but if British English was the only language I could hear in the announcements\, performances etc. in my 8-day trip\, I felt it was too much.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!