disappointed

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 14, 2014
Ship: Carnival Conquest

I booked my cruise with the intention of having a great experience. From the start there were problems..

I booked a ocean view cabin with the intention of a 85% chance of a upgrade. I was told that all of the ocean view unobstructed views were booked so most likely I would be upgraded to a balcony. I explained that I did not want to be by a elevator or under anything that could detour from my experience. He said it was called a "guaranteed room".( I did not understand the term of this but now I do.)  At 4am the first night on our cruise I called the security desk as it seemed like steel drums were hitting under our floor. It started at about 9 pm that evening. The next day I also complained about the loud noise and we were told the ship was sold out, and handed earplugs (we were located above the kitchen) . Lack of sleep on the third night forced me to request a flight home from Belize. Another manager then "found a room on the 8th floor that we moved into.  I have been on over 18 cruises and will never use your site again. I am and was very persise on what I wanted and what I was told was totally different from what I got.

the selection on the buffet along with the flavor wasnt up to par

the stuarts were great. I felt Blanka would of found us the room that we were moved into by another manager sooner so we could of gotten some sleep

adverage