Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

November cruise getaway

Sail Date: November 02, 2014

I had not been on carnival for over a decade. I had earlier in the year taken a cruise on Norwegian cruise lines on the Epic. Although I enjoyed my experience on the Epic, the Carnival Conquest seemed to cater to their guests more  and even though it held over 3,000 guests, managed to convey an environment of intimacy and I never felt overwhelmed or spend an inordinate amount of time wandering around trying to find the various deck activities. The at sea days were filled with enjoyable interactive games. I was quite pleased and pleasantly surprised with the quality of the room, the food and onboard entertainment. It was a good mix of ages of the fellow passengers. Overall the cruise was memorable with no surprises and great ports of call. I would take this cruise again in a heartbeat.

No children with us but it seemed to cater to various age groups