Amazing experience....

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 07, 2014
Ship: Carnival Conquest

I would like to speak to the customer service experiences.... Absolutely amazing! It is so funny how we take many things for granted but being with a community of people for 7 whole days  was an amazing experience. I felt that the people that worked to make this experience on board was not only satisfying but deserve kudos, I wish to highlight the stewards who took care of the room, and the friendly waiters that went above and beyond.

My boyfriend and I are vegetarians, and we found a meal that was not only satisfying but was very delicious on board each evening. I would definitely recommend this cruise to anyone who wants to cruise.

N/a

It was not the newest cabin.... But kept very clean.

Check out the gym....you would never believe that one was on board.

We live here!
Nice beaches
People were very friendly, but very poor, go prepared for actually going to a third world country.
Beach was absolutely beautiful.... Calm relaxing..,
Tour was great as well as food and people, felt the safest of all the Countries explored.