Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Carnival Conquest

Sail Date: April 27, 2014

This was my first and last Carival Cruise.  Very upset with the quality of shows.  Staff was excellant  That was the only thing going for our cruise and I have cruised many times on other ship.  Room service needs more training.  More lively entertainment on the pool area when leaving the islands.  Overall I was very disappointed in cruise, but I don't think you really care what I think.  I never received my final statement so don't know if my bill is correct or not.  Do you need anymore?

Lyndia L. Bradley