Carnival Conquest

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 27, 2014
Ship: Carnival Conquest

This was my first and last Carival Cruise.  Very upset with the quality of shows.  Staff was excellant  That was the only thing going for our cruise and I have cruised many times on other ship.  Room service needs more training.  More lively entertainment on the pool area when leaving the islands.  Overall I was very disappointed in cruise, but I don't think you really care what I think.  I never received my final statement so don't know if my bill is correct or not.  Do you need anymore?

Lyndia L. Bradley