Loved the cruise!!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: August 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Conquest
Except for getting on and off the ship the boat never felt crowded there was always something fun to do every day. I liked the comedians and dancers best. The gym was well equipped and clean. The whole ship was neat and clean too. I am a nurse and was av bit worried about cleanliness and getting sick but there was hand sanitizer everywhere. The staff was always cleaning. I never felt uncomfortable about infection. I had a Great time. There were plenty of healthy choices of food but that chocolate melting cake was worth every calorie!

The staff seemed happy and friendly and genuinely delighted to help with anything at all

Pros: The staff was so friendly and knew me by name even when I saw them off the boat

Cons: The dining room was uncomfortably cold one day

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!