Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Loved the cruise!!

Sail Date: August 01, 2013

Except for getting on and off the ship the boat never felt crowded there was always something fun to do every day. I liked the comedians and dancers best. The gym was well equipped and clean. The whole ship was neat and clean too. I am a nurse and was av bit worried about cleanliness and getting sick but there was hand sanitizer everywhere. The staff was always cleaning. I never felt uncomfortable about infection. I had a Great time. There were plenty of healthy choices of food but that chocolate melting cake was worth every calorie!

Pros: The staff was so friendly and knew me by name even when I saw them off the boat

Cons: The dining room was uncomfortably cold one day

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

The staff seemed happy and friendly and genuinely delighted to help with anything at all