A Memorable Cruise

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: January 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Conquest
I was a little hesitant cruising with Carnival. My first cruise was with Carnival and it was just ok. Carnival made changes which made the second cruise with them one of the best. The ship was awesome.

The food in the dinning room was great, Plenty of different types of food. The desserts out of this world. The food at the buffet wasn't to bad either.

Plenty of entertainment at all times of the day and night. Never had a dull moment.

I can't say enough about the stateroom attendant I had, Willing to do anything, With a smile to make sure my cruise went the way it did.

The ship was well kept, Pool area was always clean, interior off the ship was well maintained.

I had a balcony suite, It was plenty big enough. The room was comfortable and always clean. They supplied everything needed on a daily basis.

Pros: The Employees of the Conquest, Courtious, Helpfull & Friendly. Made my cruise one of the best ones

Cons: I really have no negative comment about this cruise.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!