Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

No so wonderful but could have been

Sail Date: November 01, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I was impress by the ship was easy to find we're you were going I love the art work and the worker very polite overall it was ok it just the noise that I was receiving on the outside of the ship and from the room next to my head.

Pros: I don't know I can't get pass the noise that took place in my room

Cons: I had a room 2360 cabin next to some room use for something that made a lot of noise like a knocking, a scrubbing all night long and all 8 night s and on the last night unloading luggage with the luggage rack that was hitting the wall late at night I could not sleep

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

Very good
My location was bad because of the noise all night the room condition good
Need more entertainment