No so wonderful but could have been

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: November 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Conquest
I was impress by the ship was easy to find we're you were going I love the art work and the worker very polite overall it was ok it just the noise that I was receiving on the outside of the ship and from the room next to my head.

Good

Need more entertainment

Excellent

Very good

My location was bad because of the noise all night the room condition good

Pros: I don't know I can't get pass the noise that took place in my room

Cons: I had a room 2360 cabin next to some room use for something that made a lot of noise like a knocking, a scrubbing all night long and all 8 night s and on the last night unloading luggage with the luggage rack that was hitting the wall late at night I could not sleep

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!