Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The first but not the last

Sail Date: December 22, 2013

My Wife and I are in our mid 70's and have traveled in 28 countries around the world on land tours, you know the kind, Pack, Unpack, over and over again.  This was our first ocean cruise and we unpacked once. GREAT!!!!  We always thought that traveling with thousands of people would be awful, how wrong we were. The ships are so  big that it does not feel at all crowded.   The food is great and so is the intertanment.  The shore excurisons have many thing you can do.  We took trips around the Islands and did some snorkling off the shore of Pourto Reko. (Yes at our age).  I am some what handycaped and need two canes to get around.  The crew was outstanding in every way with helping me.  It was our first adventure at sea and with the good Lord willing we will be taking a lot more.