We loved the Conquest

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 27, 2013
Ship: Carnival Conquest

We had an excellent time aboard the Conquest. The Matridee was great making sure we had everything we needed and leaving us cute little towel animals every night. Customer service were very friendly and helpful when we needed them. Even when one of our excursions got cancelled due to weather we went with the suggestion of custome srvice and were very pleased with what we got. We attened the Hasbro game show which was fun, learned how to do the thriller dance, and just spent alot of time relaxing. The only thing that seemed a little lacking was the activities on the Lido deck. The photos we purched from fomal night were amazing and the photographers were very nice putting us in poses that were attractive for the pictures. Overall the Conquest is a wonderul ship. I had preiviously sailed on the Triumph and said I would never do it again because the trip was terrible. But im glad I changed my mind because the Cnquest deffinatly mae me want to go again!

could use more seasoning

loved the birds and monkeys excursion
loved the snorkeling