Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruise concerns

Sail Date: September 29, 2013

I have no complaints about the staff and exceptional service provided.

Ths room needed more outlets, one just doesn't do it.

I do wish to share a concern about Jamaica after a very brief visit to the "craft fair".  Upon going on the "Hop on Hop off" bus, being disappointed over a $6.00 charge to simply get on a beach, we also were fearful for our safety.  We were intimidated to purchase items just to get free from the sellers.  We were subjected to being separated from our travel partner, asked for how much money did we have and making me extremely uncomfortable having anyone that close to my person.

I strongly recommend Carnival send 2 of it's female employees out to experience firsthand what cruisers have to go through.  Not everyone cruising choses to, or can afford to add an additional excursion to another area of the port we are visiting.

Maybe it's time to look into something more affordable and secure......I didn't appreciate this particular port at all.

1 Comment