Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sailing on the High Seas

Sail Date: September 22, 2013

The staff of the Carnival Conquest were very corteous and respectful, providing excellent service to all aboard.  I caught a cold while on board and used the medical services on board.  I was provided with excellent medical care. I was given a breathing treatment and anitbiotics to address my condition.  My husband is in a wheelchair - he is a big man with a big chair.  He had difficulty sometimes manuvering the hallways due to cleaning carts.   He also uses a CPAP machine when lying down.  There were not enough outlets in the cabin we were in and we had to pay a refundable deposit to get an extension cord to charge his wheelchair and operate his CPAP machine.  This was provided within five (5) minutes of our call to Guest Services.   With that being said, the food was fantastic and the service was wonderful!  You must try the Pointe Steakhouse on board!  Absolutely exceptional food, service and atmosphere!   The main dining room provided a large selection of food to eat at each meal - breakfast, lunch and dinner.  The staff was very corteous and delightful!  Many taking the time to answer questions about their homeland as the staff come from many different places representing the world as a whole.  The off board excursions were fun and the shopping was great!  But most of all - the trip was very relaxing and the views very stunning!  Thank you, Carnival Staff, for an excellent adventure on the high seas!

Connie K., Clarksville, TN

Older ship, but clean and well maintained
All the dining areas provide good food.
Clean and well stocked.
Exceptional staff.
We didn't view but one show and it was okay.
The children had clubs on board with many programs provided to keep them busy and entertained.
Lots of fun for all.
Fun, fun, fun! Many opportunities for anyone to have the vacation of a lifetime.
New Orleans, Louisiana
The port staff was wonderful in providing assistance when needed and processing clients through the embarking and debarking process.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
I did not get off the ship for this port - However, from my cabin's balcony it looked clean and fun.
Belize City, Belize
Fun shopping. Tender staff fun!
Fun shopping. Wide variety of products. Food and drinks wonderful!

You absolutely must try all dining facilities on board - each one had a different favor and strength. Two of my personal favorites were the Pointe Steakhouse and Guy's Burgers! Fantastic!!