Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Conquest is Overall Excellence

Sail Date: June 23, 2013

We sailed on the Carnival Conquest out of New Orleans, LA from June 23-30, 2013. The ship is absolutely beautiful. Although we were at sea for the first two days of our vacation, Carnival's staff found plenty of ways to keep us entertained. We LOVED the comedy shows at the Punchliner Comedy Club, and the Comedy Brunch offered had not only exceptional food but amazing wait staff as well. The food each evening in the Monet dining room was beyond exceptional. We also tried the Point Steakhouse while onboard, since it was our anniversary. The food is magnificent and never again will you find that quality and amount of food for just $35 per person. Food wise the only issue we had was with an extremely rude chef at the Pizza Pirate. I would stay away from there; there's a reason they put him at the very back of the boat by himself! The three ports of call we visited (Roatan, Belize, and Cozumel) were beautiful locations and we had an amazing time at each stop. I felt safe and valued at each port. Although we did not book our shore excursions through Carnival, we still had excellent service and amazing guides. I have sailed on Carnival twice before this trip, and I believe that I will keep sailing on Carnival in the future. The staff takes the time to know your name and get to know your preferences. Every aspect of the journey was indeed first class!

Go to the Alchemy Bar! Adri and Brian are the most amazing mixologists I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. You can ask for a drink that tastes like anything and they will serve you something that not only tastes amazing but is beautiful! They love their patrons and it shows!