A very good time

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 23, 2013
I was traveling this trip to be with one of my grandchildren. Carnival is a great place for children. They plan things for them to do for most of the day and until late in the evening. My granddaughter had a great time. The food was good and a very good variety of it. We ate at the Buffet for all meals and was very pleased. The activities and shows were very active and great for the young and young at heart. The Carnival Conquest was a very good experience for me and my granddaughter.

The ship had a lot of families, A very busy place. Great ship to go with young children or as a young adult.