Great Cruise

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 09, 2013
The cruise was great but a little long for an active 10 year old. Jeff felt sort of confined after the 2nd day. The 1st two days were great but after that he had seen, swim-ed and used the water slide enough. The tours the next three days were a welcome break.

Food was a little to rich for my taste. I stuck with the familiar American style.

Didn't participate in them.

Jeff went with friend and mother to these and enjoyed them,

Signed Jeff up but he didn't care for them,

The buffets to me had more of the food Jeff and I liked and there was always plenty of it.