Hard to get a good night sleep!!!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: May 19, 2013
Ship: Carnival Conquest
We sailed on the Conquest to Jamaica back in '08 and we had issues witht the hard beds then and we were told they were getting ready to upgrade. I think thy remembered us from before because the bed was the same, hard as a ROCK!!
Needless to say we were very tired when we came off that ship and needed a good nights rest!! I wish I could say I was wore out from all the fun we had but that just wasnt the case!! Sail on Conquest I will never join you again!!